As I am always on show; be it delivering a consultancy session or speaking in front of hundreds of delegates, it was important that I portray my personal brand in the right way. My sessions with Rosie have enabled me to gain confidence, bring my personality to life and have a real presence in front of my audience (although those who know me will say I have that anyway)! The process has definitely led to more work for the business which is amazing.Jean
Could upgrading your image be the key to additional revenue and new opportunities?
With just seconds to make a first impression; in business, what you are wearing isn’t just saying things about you – it is shouting it across the Boardroom!
Leverage your image to maximise business opportunities and give yourself a competitive edge!
You know that you deliver a high standard of work and achieve the best results but you are concerned that you may not currently be getting the opportunities that you want. Promotions and new clients may have passed you by and when you look around at colleagues and peers, you are aware that maybe your image needs to be reviewed to ensure that you are presenting the very best version of yourself. In a climate where competition is fierce, you want to be sure you are getting it right but you really do not know where to start.
Whether you are stepping away form Corporate life to set-up your own business, an Entrepreneur going into new markets or are climbing the Corporate ladder, this program will give you what you need to know to use your image to your advantage and always portray the very best of working with you.
You will discover how to leave a great first impression, how to portray your professional values through your image and how to be noticed for all the right reasons!
And don’t worry, this is not just about putting everyone in a suit as this may just not be appropriate for you, but we will define your very own Executive Image; one created just for you based on your industry, your strengths and how you would like to be perceived.
Stand out from your competitors for all the right reasons. Be the one that everyone talks about and give yourself that competitive edge!
As a ‘typical accountant’, I had happily worn a simple but smart black suit with white top for the last 20 years. Now I run an international training company and am involved in business development meetings, delivering training and speaking at high profile conferences, etc., I realised I needed to upgrade my image.
It has been a tremendously fun experience! And it has been transformational in terms of my confidence when I attend business development meetings, summits and networking events, etc. I feel much brighter and more energised. I would highly recommend Rosie to anyone looking to undergo the same transformation as me – you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!Andi
THE EXECUTIVE STYLE PROGRAM
Do It Yourself
- This option is for you if you want to learn the theory of all you need to know to ensure that you are using your image to your advantage but then have the confidence and motivation to put it all into action on your own.
- Create Your Executive Blueprint – What are the great things about working with you that you want people to know and to remember about you? You will define your corporate and professional values and you will discover how to portray these through your appearance and actions.
Discover the Power of Colour in Business – In business, it is not just about wearing colours that suit you! Whilst this is important we go deeper and using some of the information that we discovered in Image Blueprint session, you will discover the role that colour physcology can play and how powerful using colour in business can be.
- Dress your Body for Business – You will learn how to dress your body to its very best advantage. From styles, fabrics and patterns to hemlines and fabrics. We work head to toe determining what works best for every part of you so you can really dress with confidence. We will also discuss hairstyles and glasses so you get the full make-over experience
- Maximise your investment in your wardrobe. I will show you where to invest in your wardrobe and how to maximise that investment by understanding how to combine items so you get more outfits from the clothes that you own.
Do It With Me
- This option is for you, if you would like to know all the details but worry that you will not implement on your own. If left to your own devices, you may just opt for what feels safe when what you really want is use your image to your advantage!
- All the information as shown in the “Do It Yourself” option PLUS…
- Create your Executive Wardrobe A capsule wardrobe is one that contains the basis of what you need for every part of your life. We will review how you spend your time at work and what that means in terms of demands on your wardrobe. Then using what you already own as a basis, I will help you to identify items that are missing and that would complete your wardrobe giving you flexibility and an ease to deciding what to wear.
- Your Personal Shop. Using the list we created in the Capsule Wardrobe section, you will have a Personal Shopping experience where I show you how to shop strategically so you only buy items that you need and that blend with your existing wardrobe
- Planning Your Business Outfits. Now your work wardrobe is complete, I will support you whilst you put all you have learned into practice. With my guidance, you will put together appropriate and stylish outfits from your capsule wardrobe. These will be photographed and placed into your Outfit Portfolio which you can refer back to if required. To complete the program, we will put together outfits for the next working week.
- Seasonal Update Review at next season change (Feb or Sept), I will repeat the Wardrobe Review and Personal Shopping elements to support you and ensure that you transition smoothly into the new season.
Do It For Me
- This option is for you if you if you just want someone to come and sort this all out for you. Whether you are incredibly time poor or just really hate the whole shopping / clothes thing, you are just not interested in all the details. Then this is the option for you.
- A half-day consultation is all I need to find out all I need to know about you. I will quickly analyse what will work best for you and define your Executive Blueprint with you. I will quickly review your wardrobe and even take away for you any items that you agree for me to remove.
- After the consultation you will receive your very own Image Dossier which details everything that you need to know SHOULD you decide at a later date to start to take this on yourself.
- I will then go and shop for your items and bring them to you at your home or office for you to try on. Any items that you wish to keep you pay me for and anything else, I will return to the Store for you.
- At your fitting, I will detail exactly how to wear the item and what to wear the item with which I will also document and send to you following your fitting.
- Seasonal Update Review at next season change (Feb or Sept), we will meet again so I can ascertain what items you need for the season ahead. I will them carry out the shopping for you and bring the items for you try on as before to ensure that you transition smoothly into the new season.
My reason for visiting Rosie was that I’d had fifteen years away from a career workplace whilst raising three children and felt very out of date and wore very little make up and felt quite unconfident. My new job was quite demanding in terms of having to have a good appearance – presenting to new customers and being at the front of trade show stands etc so it was important to look my best. Since my session, all of my family and friends have noticed the difference in my confidence – I feel I have gone back to being the old me “pre-children” which was a woman full of confidence and happy in her own skin…I felt I had gained a whole new ‘armour’ for looking my best for my new job.Carol
Want to know more?
Just click the button below to book a no-obligation chat with me
Ready to get dressed for success?
Like to Receive my Newsletters?
If so, please opt-in below